Translate

Friday, November 29, 2013

Kayne West: That's Nike off the Christmas Card list



Kanye West and Nike have parted company and don’t we know it. The rapper voiced elequently his displeasre during his concerts. West spent more than six minutes talking and singing about the company during his “The Yeezus Tour” stop in Nashville, Tennessee. He asked the crowd who was the head of Nike? Just in case any of his faithful were unaware. “Mark Parker”, he bellowed, “ and he just lost culture.” West proceded to sing to the delight of the crowd, that even though Nike wouldn’t take his call, other forward-thinking companies will. “I talked to the head of Disney today,” West sang. “And I talked to the head of Louis Vuitton today. I swear to God on my life, I talked to them both today. I swear to God I talked to them both, and they wished me a Happy Thanksgiving. I said, ‘I want to talk about something that isn’t turkey day. I want to talk about something different. I want to talk about dreaming.’ The performer now includes "They Tried to Son Me" rant on stage.

No comments: